Enrichment Skills for Work and Life
Programs for Business Owners, Corporate Groups, and Professionals
Effective employees are central to every successful business, but if you manage employees you have probably experienced the challenge of developing and retaining great workers. Cathy Woods offers enrichment workshops to help businesses develop an effective and engaged workforce.
Download and print a Cathy Woods Enrichment Skills for Life & Work Programs packet.
Employee well-being is essential to success in today’s competitive environment. Creating and enhancing well-being is gaining importance in the workplace. Those companies that care how employees occupy their time and engage in their jobs will have a competitive edge. Recent Gallup data (August 2009 Employee Engagement Index) demonstrate how your inspired employee costs less to insure, boosts performance, and drives the organization forward. By contrast, actively disengaged employees can sour the work environment for clients and coworkers.
Benefits of a Cathy Woods Enrichment Program:
- Experience and enjoy a well-balanced, rejuvenated, and motivated workforce.
- Increase employee productivity with happier, more engaged employees.
- Attract and satisfy customers and clients with a positive workplace environment.
- Improve workflow with deliberate and positive communication.
- Identify and shed negative work habits that impede employees or the business.
All programs for the workplace are customized to suit your needs.
- Length of Program: 2-hour session, half-day, or multi-day programs. Create a program from scratch or add a life skills workshop to your next conference or retreat.
- Content of Program: Relaxation and rejuvenation, team building, leadership development, stress management skills — a number of options are available to create and reward a positive and productive workforce.
- Location of Program: Cathy will travel to your location or create a lodging and program package in the Smoky Mountains.
- Activity Options: Team Building workshops may include whitewater rafting, ropes course, or zipline excursions.
With a short consultation to discuss your unique circumstances, Cathy will recommend a customized program to serve the needs of your organization. Every program is different. Cathy is an authentic and engaging teacher whose goal is to guide your group through a productive experience that will have lasting benefits for attendees and the work organization.
Cathy travels throughout the United States teaching yoga and life skills, and providing your program in the Smoky Mountains is an option. Cathy works with several venues that can accommodate a range of meeting needs.
Some Possible Workshop Topics
- Renew, Restore, Reconnect
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation Skills
- Renewal Days for Employees
- Empowering Your Intentions
- Create the Life you Want: An Abundance Workshop
Custom Options available in the Smoky Mountains include:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Catered Meals
- Retreat Space
- Spa & Massage Services
- Team Building Experiences
- Whitewater Rafting
- Zipline Excursions
- Ropes Course